Sunday, April 6, 2008

Baby if I could change the world.

For anyone out there that wonders if there actually is anyone who goes to bed every day and says to themselves "Have I done any good in the world today" I am here to tell you there is. Recently I have seen a lot of movies which made me wonder if I will ever be as awesome as the people in those movies. For example: We Are Marshall, Coach Carter, and Freedom Writers. What if everyone took their job as seriously as those people did? Those movies are all based on true stories. There are really people like that in the world. What about John Cusack in Martian Child? Is there ever a day that I come remotely close to the greatness of these examples?

Today and yesterday was General Conference for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. There were some really fantastic talks. I thought the best ones were the second session today by Elder Holland and Elder Bednar. Really good stuff.

My landlord got back from his honeymoon yesterday. He looks fantastic! I don't know what it is, but the dude just looks healthier.

Today we had a cookout after conference and grilled up the scraps of filet mignon. It was terrific. I made some marinated in and grilled with barbecue sauce, and i made some marinated in garlic. Most people liked the barbecue stuff better, but I liked the garlic ones much better.

The title: Eric Clapton - Change The World

No comments: