Monday, April 21, 2008

Slow down everyone you're moving too fast

Saturday was my day off. I hung around the house in the morning, unable to sleep. At 1pm I met up with the Beynons who are in Utah for a little bit. We grabbed some tasty frozen treats at the Malt Shop in Provo. Bro B was sporting some glasses. Nate is bigger and Sarah is gigantic! Laura and Cynthia haven't changed at all. I'm glad something stays the same. After attempting to finish off out brain freeze inducing sugary dairy products we headed to Utah Valley hospital. Elder Bolli is not doing so well. He has gone into a coma several times in the past week. On the positive side though, they believe it was caused by his insulin alternative stuff causing a rise in amonia in his blood. The bad news is that between his bad heart, replaced kidney, cirrosis of the liver, and diabetes he's not doing so hot. He is pretty skinny. I got a pic of Elder and Sister Bolli lookin good though. It was terrific to see them. I wish I could give them more time. I wish we all had more time.

Wednesday I am taking Sarah Beynon to have some fun. We'll be hitting temple square, then Momentum (the climbing gym), then Jump On It. There will be food in there too.

Soon I will be seeing a lot of people that I haven't seen in a while I think. You always see them at funerals and weddings. There's a bunch of weddings coming up in the next few months. Hopefully there won't be any funerals any time soon.

The title: Jack Johnson - Inaudible Melodies

No comments: