Sunday, December 9, 2007

I wish everyone was loved tonight, and somehow stop this endless fight.

I don't know if it's happenning where you are, but here, the world is falling apart. I'm not even talking about mine, but people's worlds, their whole lives, just all of a sudden imploding. I can't save them all, in fact, it seems I can't save any of them. So, if you see something going wrong, stop it before it does. If you see something nice you can do, then do it before it's too late.

Today I slept. I didn't even want to get out of bed. I love snow sooo much, but it wasn't worth facing the day today. I finally got out of bed around 8pm and just about the entire day was wasted. Tomorrow won't be a waste. I can't wait to go to church.

I don't want anything from anyone this year for Christmas. If you had planned on getting me something give it to someone else, cause I'm doing fine, and there's definitely other people that could use it more.

The title: Goo Goo Dolls - Better Days

No comments: