Thursday, January 20, 2011

I fear that I'm ordinary, just like everyone

Here's an update on my gym activity.  For a week I went to the gym about 3 hours a day.  I was feeling fantastic and when I stepped on the scale the following Monday I had lost 3 pounds.  On Jan 9th my dad showed up for a visit and left yesterday.  We had an amazing time, but man did we eat a lot of excellent food.  So now I am worse off than when I started haha.  I have been sick most of this week and I still am.  Monday I should be back to normal and will be back to my ambitious 3 hours a day.

I ordered a TV this week.  I really wanted a Samsung PN63C8000, but the crazy price of $3100 was just way beyond reasonable.  I settled on a PN58C8000 that I found for $1700, which is still a ton of money, but for a 5 inch difference is is a much better price.  Now all I need is a couch.  I've been planning to buy a couch for like 6 months now, but I keep putting it off.

The title: Smashing Pumpkins - Muzzle

5 comments:

mark said...

3 hours at the gym?! What do you do for that long?? -Kim

musicgreg said...

So far I have been doing 1 hour in the morning before work on the elliptical while listening to music, and then after work I do two hours on the treadmill and/or bike while watching TV shows on my phone. I figure that before I was watching shows after work while sitting, so I might as well do that while moving. This coming week I am going to start mixing in some weights to the after work stuff.

Mark and Kim said...

That is impressive! I ran for 16 minutes yesterday. Little by little...

Tom and Kari Lane said...

Proud of you!

drjawn said...

if we can agree on a definition of "ordinary", it would include most people. Why is that something to fear? Be happy in being you and if you can do that, you'll be a bit less ordinary.
Happy New Year!