Monday, January 3, 2011

Will you feel better, better, better. Will you feel anything at all?

This morning I began the attempt to get back to the old me.  The old me who is active all the time.  I hit the gym for an hour on the elliptical, and now I am eating some oatmeal with peaches (not the stuff from a packet).  I weighed in this morning at 245 pounds, but I'm not going to check that again for a week so I don;t get depressed about not making any progress.  Corinne, if you are reading this, I didn't steal anyone's machine, the gym was pretty close to empty ;)

I am really excited for work this week.  I can't wait to get in there and get stuff done.

My dad will be here in one week, and that is going to be so awesome!  I am not sure what he is going to do while I am at work every day, but at least he can drive my car around with brand new tires on it.

The title: Regina Spektor - Better

1 comment:

Lily Holley said...

hmmm I would love to help you with your program. Shoot me up sometime on fb or phone and we can chat...you can do better than this. I know you Greg!