Saturday, January 26, 2008

If life seems jolly rotten, there's something you've forgotten.

Sunday is Katie Black's birthday. I have a giant double layered chocolate cake half done. When finished it will have a strawberry creamcheese filling, and will be frosted with chocolate fudge. This is per Katie's request, I'm actually a bigger fan of the creamcheese frosting. Adam Schetselaar's birthday was on the 21st, my brother's on the 24th, and there are so many other birthdays in January. It's been a nice reminder that everyone else is getting older too. A better reminder than the monthly wedding invitations. Katie's birthday party is Saturday night at her apartment in Parkway Crossing.

I hope nobody from work reads my blog. I got a raise at work. They reconsidered my pay since I was hired at the old pay range and most other people in my training group were hired at considerably more than me. If a technical lead position opens up at work I really hope to get it. I love working for NetApp.

Mike Toth has created a fantastic recipe database at http://recipe.queldor.net which is still a work in progress, but for me has been handy to enter a few of my recipes into.

We've been getting a decent amount of snow here in Utah, but I have still only been sledding twice this year. It's pretty hard to find someone to go with me. I need to go out and get a snow tube since I gave all mine away when I left MA.

The title: Monty Python - Always Look on the Bright Side of Life

No comments: