Friday, January 18, 2008

Now, if you starve to death, you'll just have yourself to blame

This might seem pointless to write about, but I can't get the taste out of my mind. Yesterday I made an amazing sandwich and I will definitely be making it again. So since it was so amazing I am going to tell you what was in it. I marinated some thinly sliced chicken breast pieces in pesto then cooked em in the oven under the broiler. I made some roasted red peppers in a pan with some olive oil. Then I added some muenster cheese, field greens, and slapped some garlic mayo on some multigrain bread. Amazing taste.

I have been going to the gym as close to daily as I can. I have been "running" on the eliptical machine for at least 30 minutes, and today I did an hour. I barely sweat if I do at all and when I leave I don't feel like I did much. I've been running on the cardio setting which says my heart rate should be 152. To get up to that rate it's only a kind of speedy walk.

The title: Weird Al Yankovic - Eat It

No comments: