Monday, January 28, 2008

We thank thee, o God, for a prophet.

Today (or now yesterday) Gordon B Hinckley passed away. For those of you who don't know who that is, he was the current prophet of the LDS church. He has been the prophet since March 12, 1995. He was a pretty amazing dude, and I'm really sad to hear of his passing. He will join his wife now who passed away in 2004.

My friends Esther and Dan broke off their engagement yesterday. They're still friends though. Games night was tonight at my house and they were both there, along with many other people.

I have not seen Trevor and Miranda in a loooong time. I miss them. I used to see them almost every day! The lest time I saw them was the day before I left for Florida (Jan 1st).

Yesterday was Katie Black's birthday party. The cake made it there without any problems. it weighed about 20 pounds and was rather large. There will be pictures added tot he photo gallery soon. Lots of people showed up and we had a blast playing catchphrase and making lots of noise (so much that the people downstairs were banging on the ceiling).

The title: William Fowler - We Thank Thee, O God, for a Prophet (LDS Hymn)

No comments: