Monday, December 20, 2010

57 Channels and nothing on

Mondays are a bummer with Hulu because there's no new shows and on top of that many shows are on break for the holidays, so there nothing to catch up on.  Tonight I watched "A Nanny for Christmas" and then the Mormon Tabernacle Choir with Natalie Cole.  Good stuff.  Now I'm listening to the Glee Christmas album.

For some reason Davin and I can't get into the jump box through the work VPN right now, so he is going in early in the morning.

I found super sweet site for sending Christmas e-cards it is portablenorthpole.tv and you can make custom videos from Santa to your friends that says their name and shows pictures of them.

My friend Renae asked for a nintendo game for Christmas.  I was shocked to find that there are any NES systems left that run.  I don't miss blowing in cartridges to make them work hehe.

The title: Bruce Springsteen - 57 Channels (and nothing on)

No comments: