Friday, December 24, 2010

I'm on a plain

Greetings!  I am coming to you live from a plane (not a plain, but over a plain)!  The wireless is free (thanks google) but it is crazy slow and keeps cutting out.  It is something though.  My friend Jenn brought me to the airport in my car and as she was leaving the airport hit a pothole and is stranded there waiting for AAA.  I have been texting her through my gmail account (thanks again google) and discussing what to do since R32s don;t have spare tires.  Jenn dropped me off at 5:30am and it is now almost 9:30.  I owe her really really big.  So Jenn, if you are reading this, I am soooo sorry for getting you stranded on Christmas Eve and I can't express to you how grateful I am for you giving me a ride.

The title: Nirvana - On a plain

No comments: