Thursday, December 16, 2010

Who can it be now?

This evening just after I got home someone knocked on my door.  When I opened there was a huge crowd of people Caroling!  I stood on the balcony in my shorts and listen to them.  My neighbors did the same.  It was pretty awesome!

Our department at work today went to Dave and Busters .  They bought us all dinner and gave us cards to play games for hours.  It was a wicked good time.  In case I haven't mentioned it before, I love the place I work so much!

Volkswagen is releasing a new car to replace the R32.  It may be time for me to get a new car.

I bought myself some Christmas presents.  I got a 6 quart Kitchenaid mixer and a nerf gun.  Making pizza dough by hand is impossible.  you have to kneed it for like 30 minutes and it is really hard to do unlike normal bread dough.  Why a nerf gun?  Today Mandy from another department came to my desk and distracted me with fudge that she made and then unloaded on me with her nerf gun!  Over the past week I have made more than 30 dozen cookies.  Amazingly I have only eaten 10 cookies out of all those.

The title: Men at Work - Who Can it Be Now?

No comments: