Friday, November 16, 2007

Brown paper, white paper, stick it together with the tape.

In case you haven't heard of Flight of the Conchords I'd like to suggest that you check them out. There are many videos of them on youtube, but honestly I like the music that goes with the video better than the video. For those of you in the Massachusetts/Connecticut area who still listen to the radio I have great news! Radio 104 is back! It figures that my favorite radio station would return after I moved out of the area. For those of you not in the area though, don't despair! If you hit their site you can stream it over the web. Rebecca Bezzant turned me on to Andrew Bird and his song Fiery Crash has been added to my daily playlist. It seems it is too much to ask to put some lyrics for his songs on that lovely page. Don't bother googleing them, no two sites have the same lyrics, but trust me, it's worth a listen, even if the only word you can decipher is apropos.

No comments: