Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Hints, Allegations, and Things Left Unsaid

Men might be dumb and blind when it comes to knowing if a girl likes them (and when finding things in the refrigerator) but I think there are some unmistakable signs that a girl is not interested in you. If the lady of interest makes suggestions of girls you should date, I'd say she's not interested. Maybe it's just me, but if I liked a girl I would not suggest guys for her to date (other than me) at least I can't think of a reason why I would. If the female in question is cuddled up to some guy she has only just met, and not you, there's a good chance she's not interested in you. Even if she's already agreed to go on a date with you, if she would prefer to cuddle with a complete stranger wouldn't you think that she just agreed to a date out of pity for you or something? If the cutie you are desiring cannot fit you into her schedule over a two week period she's probably not interested. Unless she's going out of town or is being locked away in a room somewhere for two weeks I can't see why someone couldn't at least find one hour to spend some time with you if they WANT to get to know you. If the lass in question verbally abuses the heck out of you no matter how nice you are you might want to look elsewhere. Obvious? Maybe not as much as you'd think.

Now guys aren't good at picking up hints, AT ALL. In case you ladies didn't notice, a whole lot of guys would rather you just clubbed them over the head and told them what you are thinking than hint at stuff. Even then, sometimes guys don't get it...

BTW, the thesaurus entries for female and girl are good for a chuckle.

No comments: