Monday, November 26, 2007

Everybody Hurts

I don't know if it's just the time of year, but I have seen a lot of down people over the past week. It brings me down a bit to see others unhappy, especially if there's nothing I can do about it. I made chicken soup tonight and I'm hoping to cheer some people up with it. If you need some chicken soup you should come get some... I made a lot.

My stuff showed up in a moving truck today. I used Budget Van Lines. DO NOT even consider using them. Not only did they say there was much more cubic footage of stuff than there was they also beat the snot out of my stuff. I have opened four boxes and every one of them has something broken in it. This stuff was pretty well packed in there. One of my friends was outside watching them unload the truck and said they were really slamming the stuff around. I'm a bit ticked off that it cost me about $2000 to move the stuff here and so much of it didn't even get here in one piece.

Kim Posner stopped by tonight with my favorite hot chocolate from Starbucks. She really rocks. During this past week she was in CT for Thanksgiving with her family. That woulda been pretty awesome! Her brother Dan is fantastic too. He's the one I got my playdough and the restoration lesson from.

The title: R.E.M. - Everybody Hurts

No comments: