Friday, November 16, 2007

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas

Every year my parent's ask me for a Christmas list. It's a lot harder to come up with a list of things to ask of other people to give you than it should be. I've started an amazon wishlist, which I am not going to link to because it's too expensive. I'm going to have to come up with some way to make a list and link sites with the stuff I'd like for cheaper. Thanksgiving is next week. Just cannot believe that. It seems only yesterday that I was freaking out over the holiday season, and now, it's back again already. One great thing about Thanksgiving - Black Friday! I love going to the store in slippers and pajamas to watch the people dashing about. The emotions of stress and dissatisfaction clearly displayed on their faces as they miss out on deals and scurry from store to store trying to get in on the deals. if you want good deals you just have to watch the deal sites. Here's a few: fatwallet.com , dodtracker.com , slickdeals.net , spoofee.com , bensbargains.net . There's lots of others out there, but those are my favorites. If you know of any others that are a must-see please let me know! One of the things I love about Black Friday is that it's the first day of the year it is acceptable to play nothing but Christmas music. Thanksgiving and Christmas depress the heck out of me, but I looove Christmas music. I usually stream my own off my server, but this year I might have to just go with pandora.

1 comment:

Amy Grigg said...

YES! Someone else who uses Pandora! I love Pandora!