Monday, November 19, 2007

What it's like

People ask me how I like Utah a lot. In fact, it's the first thing out of their mouth usually. So here it is. I like Utah, nah, I love Utah. I miss the trees of Massachusetts. I miss the smells, the mass pike, Costco, the diversity of restaurants, the diversity of people, my family, and the handful of friends that are still there. Things I love about Utah (in no particular order): Lots of friends here, my job, mountains, low cost rent, everything is close, the grid system, and all the Mormons. There's more, but I can't think of them right now, and it gives you a good idea anyways. The sun here is like laserbeams.

I have had some down days this week. I have no idea why. I really do love it here, and things are just going terrific, but there were many times this week that I was feeling super down. As of right now I feel terrific. I hope it stays that way!

No comments: